- This event has passed.
A Walk Down Memory Lane
June 15 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Come enjoy your evening on Thursday, June 15 at the Red Baron Arena & Expo for a Walk Down Memory Lane from 4:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m. with our 2023 Family of
Honor Butch & Margie Dahl and all other families that have been affected by dementia. This is a family friendly event for all ages that builds awareness for dementia, learn more about services offered in Marshall area, and honors and remembers those affected by dementia. There will be games for all ages, prizes, music, Marshall Area Storytellers, and food available for purchase.
There will be a 5k Run for Mem
ories. The race will begin at Red Baron Arena & Expo at 6:00 PM. It’s guaranteed to be a great time.
To Register for 5K sign up at: https://runsignup.com/Race/MN/Marshall/RunforMemories
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:Early Bird Price until May 31st: $25 Price starting June 1st: $35
* Race Packet pick up will be available starting at 4:00 p.m. the day of the race at Red Baron Arena & Expo.
* There are T-shirts or bags for those who registered before the May 31st deadline.
*The Run for Memories 5K begins at 6:00 PM. Please plan to line up for this race around 5:50 PM.
Please note: The streets are not closed; be aware of your surroundings at all times and stay on the left side of the road for the majority of the race. Walkers, strollers, and dogs on leashes are welcome. If you plan to walk the race, please be courteous of your fellow participants and line up near the back of the chute. This will allow those running for personal bests to get out of the chute quickly.
* The race is not chipped time as this is a fun run.
* Volunteers will be spaced throughout the route.
* A water station will be available approximately half way through the race.
* Bottles of water and bananas will be provided at the conclusion of the race.
* The race map will be posted on Marshall Area Dementia Awareness Network Facebook page when it is available. Currently not available. (https://www.facebook.com/ACTonAlzMarshall/) Check the page often for updates!
*We love seeing your race day photos—please tag the Marshall Area Dementia Awareness Network in your social media posts!
*Registration is open until the start of the race. However, there is no need to wait until you get to the race to register!
*Thank you for participating in our Run for Memories and Walk for Memories.
Order your Deme
ntia merchandise today! Dementia Store: https://store.western-printing.com/dementia-s/265.htm Store closes May 30
Follow our facebook page to keep up to date on what we are doing locally (https://www.facebook.com/ACTonAlzMarshall/). Our network’s mission is raising awareness through education, and advocating and connecting those experiencing memory loss and other symptoms of dementia to health, social, and spiritual services in our community.
If you have any questions contact Jamie at [email protected]